Armstrong Flooring Inc (AFI) shares closed nowadays at .5% over its 52 week minimal of $2.05, supplying the enterprise a market place cap of $46M. The inventory is at this time down 44.% year-to-date, down 43.7% over the earlier 12 months, and down 88.9% in excess of the previous 5 several years. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Common fell 1.9%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.1%.
- Trading quantity this 7 days was 85.9% decrease than the 20-working day ordinary.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the total market place stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was in between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a development-adhering to momentum indicator, implies an upward development.
- The inventory closed beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Industry Comparative Performance
- The firm’s share value is the exact same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the exact as the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary , lags it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The firm share price tag is the similar as the functionality of its peers in the Industrials sector sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 yr basis
Per Team Comparative Overall performance
- The company’s inventory price tag overall performance 12 months-to-date lags the peer average by 200.%
- The firm’s stock cost general performance above the past 12 months lags the peer typical by 200.%
The views and thoughts expressed herein are the sights and viewpoints of the author and do not automatically mirror people of Nasdaq, Inc.