Table of Contents
Black Friday is officially here. Yes, you read that right. And yes, there is still over a week to go before Thanksgiving. But between early sales and supply chain disruptions, the holiday shopping season is very much upon us.
In case you missed it, this year’s Black Friday deals started promptly when the clock struck midnight on Halloween. So many brands and retailers started their sales earlier than ever, turning the traditionally one-day shopping event into a month-long savings extravaganza. We’ve already rounded up a list of practically all the early Black Friday deals that you can shop now, but unless you’re completely starting from scratch (if so—we see you, we hear you), that might be a bit overwhelming. So today we’re here to discuss the most important room in the house during the holidays: the kitchen.
We at Men’s Health are no strangers to the kitchen, but the past 20 months (who’s counting?!) have taken our relationship to a whole new level—we’re practically meal prepping blindfolded. And we have a feeling you’re right there with us. In fact, when whipping up the Men’s Health Kitchen Awards earlier this year, we found that 54 percent of Americans were cooking more often during the COVID-19 pandemic than before—and 51 percent said they’ll keep cooking at home more after all this is over (according to the research firm Hunter). There’s quite honestly never been a better time to up your (or your loved ones’!) kitchen game. The Black Friday gods must know it too because holy smokes, the sales are coming in hot.
Read More: Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Whether you’re looking for some general gift inspiration or need a specific gadget for your own kitchen, you’re in the right place. There are major discounts on appliances of all shapes and sizes from big-ticket purchases like refrigerators and dishwashers, to small appliances (aka gifting gold) like air fryers, smart ovens, Instant Pots, and pasta makers. If you’re finally replacing some well-worn pots and pans, Wayfair’s cookware section has so many complete sets with deep discounts. There’s even still time to shop for Thanksgiving entertaining—plenty of turkey day essentials like roasting pans and charcuterie boards are on sale and in stock. And the savings just keep on coming: chef’s knives, tabletop essentials, Le Creuset staples, food storage, the viral all-in-one Always Pan from Our Place… we could go on.
All that to say: If it’s going to keep you fed, it’s probably on sale right now. Feast your eyes (heh) below for our full list of all the kitchen sales and deals to shop this Black Friday (and Cyber Monday). And if you do happen to be gift shopping for the foodie in your life, we’re going to go ahead and manifest a return on your investment. They’ll definitely cook for you at least once, right?!
- Save big on some of our favorite kitchen brands like Le Creuset and Instant Pot. More deals will be announced leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Read More: Best Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Bed Bath & Beyond
- Save up to 50% off most kitchen gadgets and small appliances.
- Shop Best Buy Black Friday and Cyber Monday small appliance deals with price match guarantee. If prices go lower after purchase, Best Buy will refund the difference through 1/22/22.
- With email signup, access Caraway’s early Black Friday sale to save up to 20% off on their luxe cookware sets.
Great Jones Goods
- With email signup, access Great Jones’ early Black Friday sale to save 20% sitewide, from ceramics to cast iron cookware.
- Save 20% sitewide now through 11/21 with code “HOLIDAYJOY21.”
- Take 25% off faucets, sinks, and lighting with code “THANKS.”
- Get $25 off $100, $50 off $175, or $75 off $250 on all Lodge cast iron products with code “TISTHESEASONING.”
- Select knives, cookware, utensils, and boards are on sale right now. (Psst: Material knives are one of Oprah’s Favorite Things this year!)
Read More: The Best Men’s Gifts from Oprah’s Favorite Things
- With email signup, take 25% off sitewide and get exclusive access to more upcoming holiday deals.
- Sitewide savings on everything from their ever-popular Always Pan to newer launches like tabletop bundles and knives.
Read More: Shop the Our Place Perfect Pot
- Select products, including Good Housekeeping cookware, are on sale now through 12/2.
Sur La Table
- Deep discounts on luxe kitchen brands like Breville, Staub, and Wüsthof.
- Shop early Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings here. More deals will be announced leading up to the official dates.
Read More: Best Walmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- Save up to 65% off now through 11/30 on everything from cookware and bakeware sets to small appliances.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io